GB Underwriting’s team focuses on both traditional and non-standard trade sectors and we have particular expertise in construction and contracting risks. We are competitive on all trades and can often assist on more difficult risks such as cladding/roofing, scaffolding, structural steel erectors, civil engineers and lift engineers.
We target, and are particularly effective on risks that demonstrate a high level of health and safety awareness and risk management. Cover is available for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Employers’ Liability cover is written either on a stand-alone basis or, more usually, in conjunction with Public (and Products) Liability. Both can be extended to provide cover on a worldwide basis for UK domiciled companies and Premium finance is available.
- Employers’ Liability Primary layer: up to £10 million
- Public and Products Liability Primary layer: up to £5 million
- £250 minimum excess
- Unlimited height available
- Cover can be provided on either a per capita or wages and turnover basis
- Split rating by trade available
- Corporate manslaughter defence costs
- Manual work outside of the UK
- Work at hazardous locations
- Tools and equipment
- Incidental PI
- Non-notifiable asbestos
- Financial loss