GB Underwriting’s team focuses on both traditional and non-standard trade sectors and we have particular expertise in construction and contracting risks. We are competitive on all trades and can often assist on more difficult risks such as structural steel erectors, civil engineers and lift engineers.
We target, and are particularly effective on risks that demonstrate a high level of health and safety awareness and risk management. Cover is available for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Employers’ Liability cover is written either on a stand-alone basis or, more usually, in conjunction with Public (and Products) Liability. Both can be extended to provide cover on a worldwide basis for UK domiciled companies and Premium finance is available.
- Employers’ Liability Primary layer: up to £10 million
- Public and Products Liability Primary layer: up to £5 million
- £250 minimum excess
- Unlimited height available
- Cover can be provided on either a per capita or wages and turnover basis
- Split rating by trade available
- Corporate manslaughter defence costs
- Manual work outside of the UK
- Work at hazardous locations
- Tools and equipment
- Incidental PI
- Non-notifiable asbestos
- Financial loss