Many of our clients purchase Management Liability from GB Underwriting as part of a complete portfolio of insurance protections. When personal assets are potentially at risk, and liability can be unlimited, company directors, officers and managers often choose to insure against the claims, lawsuits and investigations that can arise from the decisions they make in the day-to-day running of their companies.
The duties and responsibilities of business managers mean that regulatory bodies, employees, shareholders, creditors, competitors, customers and other third parties may bring an action if they believe individuals have failed to fulfill their managerial responsibilities. This can include fiduciary or statutory duties or simply failing to exercise due care and skill. Our policies can also be extended to cover the Company and Pension Trust liability.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
We are pleased to announce that GB Management Liability is now available to quote and bind online at GB Online (www.gb-online.biz). Find out more or visit GB Online.
- Up to £10 million
KEY COVERAGE & EXTENSIONS
- Wrongful acts of Directors & Officers & Managers
- Wrongful acts by the Company
- Pension Trust liability
- Wrongful acts by Trustees and the Pension Scheme
- Wrongful employment acts
- Spousal liability
- Outside Directors liability
- Retired Directors and Officers and Trustees runoff cover
- Legal representation & loss mitigation expenses
- Health & Safety / Corporate manslaughter cover
- Pension Ombudsman awards & civil penalties
- Management Liability Standard Proposal Form
- Management Liability Short Proposal Form
- Management Liability Plus Proposal Form