GB Underwriting have the ability to quote Property Owners’ risks that many insurers are unable to, including let properties occupied by professionals, students and DSS tenants. We are also able to cover Unoccupied Properties.
You can obtain quotations via our GB Online Property Owners’ product “Link”. If your risk doesn’t seem to fit our online platform then please feel free to send in a submission in the usual way.
Our Property Owners’ product provides property damage, loss of rent, property owners liability and legal expenses cover for commercial and/or residential properties.
We are competitive on all properties including commercial properties, let to most trade sectors. We can also quote unoccupied Grade 2 listed buildings but not Grade 1 or Grade 2* listed properties.
For residential properties we can incorporate owner occupied, professional lets, DSS lets, student lets and asylum seeker let properties. Cover can also be provided for holiday homes and blocks of flats. We can also write property portfolios including those with a mixture of commercial and residential properties.
Property Owners’ liability cover is available up to a £5 million limit with options for higher limits if they should be required. The policy can also be extended to include employers’ liability for gardeners, caretakers and maintenance staff. We can also provide terrorism quotations.
All of our capacity is from A+ rated insurers.
- Property damage cover up to £10 million any one location and £4 million any one location if Grade 2 listed property
- Employers’ liability primary layer up to £10 million
- Property Owners’ liability primary layer up to £5 million with options for higher limits if needed
- Legal expenses protection up to £100,000
- £250 minimum excess
- Day one basis (non adjusted) property coverage
- Landlords and residential contents
- Loss of rent and additional expenses cover
- Inadvertent omission to insure up to £250,000 limit
- Landscaped gardens cover up to £25,000 limit
- Loss of metered water up to £25,000 limit
OPTIONAL COVERS AND EXTENSIONS
- Flea only and wider perils options as well as full all risks
- Terrorism via a separate policy